I can't get enough of them at the moment (pegs that is). You know - the plain brown wooden ones, sold in hardware stores and supermarkets.
I got mine from Tesco £1.99 for 24 but have since found cheaper on e-bay.
I'm making fridge magnets with them. They're so cute and easy to make but functional - no fridge should be without a few! Thought they'd be great for my Christmas craft fairs, so making festive ones too, plus some novelty ones for kids, - Minions Pegs :-)
They are perfect for beginners.
- magnets - dots or larger, cut to shape
- paper or washi tape or ribbon or material
- beads or paper flowers or buttons to decorate
- glue gun or superglue
- pva glue
- wooden clothes pegs
- Decide on your design and cut to fit peg. You can use different designs for top and bottom.
- Glue to peg.
- Decide on decoration and fix to peg with glue gun.
- Attach magnet/s to reverse.
- If making to sell, display on luggage tags in sets of 3.